Friday, June 4, 2021

Email Subscribers - Please Read

There are some of you who get an automatic delivery to your email accounts of my blog, Mushroom Tumbler. I appreciate your dedication and am truly honored and humbled.

Blogger, by Google, has alerted me that as of July 2021, they will no longer be offering this email service; therefore, I am here to tell you that the easiest way to find my blog is to add it to your browser "favorites" and you can pull it up whenever you like to check for new entries.

www.mushroomtumbler.blogspot.com.

The next easiest way (and one which will alert you to each new entry) is to "like" my Mushroom Tumbler Facebook page. 

Finally, if we are Facebook friends, I post my blogs there, too. You have to "like" those, also, or they will not populate to your feed, so please read, like, and comment in order to keep seeing them.

Thanks for being there! I can't do this alone. 




No comments:

Post a Comment