Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Love letters to the pets

How to Write a Love Letter - Love Letter Ideas and Inspiration 
Dear Miss Olive, 
I never thought I would heal with your two predecessors passing away so suddenly and so awfully but you were waiting for a cat-free home and I was for the first time in my life, catless.
You are the best and most lovely and most 'connected to Mama' cat I have ever had. I cannot imagine not having you and you are my familiar. 
Here is to many more years of togetherness. You have my heart.
Love, Mama

Dear Rennie Roo, 
Your Daddy and I would have lost out on so much had the girl at the SPCA not brought you out to meet us. We'd have lost out on so much had we even considered returning you after a month of shoe chewing and backseat car peeing after 2 hour marathon walks with no peeing. We would have missed out on so much if we hadn't ignored all the prompts that cautioned us against a year old, non socialized, Tennessee puppy but here we are. We went with you and you now go everywhere with us. You are the best dog and Daddy and I love our sassy, snuggly girl. 
With all our hearts, Mama. 

#mushroomtumbler

No comments:

Post a Comment